Delivery / Payment
There are three ways to search:
In case your search does not find anything:
- Quick search (on top of page): this will search title, composer/arranger/artist, and order numbers
- Advanced search: you can put more detailed search keywords into separate fields (e.g. search for works catalogue numbers)
- Search within category: choose the desired category in the left side menu, then enter search terms
In case you find too many items:
- check spelling of the search terms
- reduce number of search words - note all search terms must be present in title or composer name
- try german, french, or italian spelling too
- avoid whitespace within order numbers
- try advanced search or search within category
- add more search words
Adding to the cart:
View cart & checkout:
- click title for detailed information about an item
- click order to add the item to your shopping cart
Delivery / Payment:
- click the "show cart" icon in the top menu
- on the first page you can change your order, e.g. adjust quantities
- on the second page please enter billing and shipping address
- on the third page you can review your order and details, and choose your method of delivery and payment.
You need to accept our terms and conditions, before you can actually send off the order
- Deliveries via German mail/DHL or DPD
- Delivery time depends on the delivery method selected
- Payments via invoice (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux countries), electronic debit note (Germany only), or credit card (only outside Germany - we accept VISA and Mastercard)
- Can we order music for review?
We generally do not allow reviews nor accept returns, to protect publishers from illegal photocopying.
- Do I get an order confirmation?
You will receive two confirmations: one automatically sent once you complete your order, and another one informing about delivery times
once your order has been received and reviewed by our staff. If you do not receive them,
please contact us at email@example.com
- How long does it take?
View product details for availability, resp. estimated shipping date. We attempt to keep popular items (currently approx. 25000) in stock.
Delivery time depends on the delivery method selected.
- How does delivery with invoice work?
The shipment will be packed with an invoice. The invoice is due two weeks after receipt of the goods. Bank details are
printed on the invoice.
- May I photocopy music, e.g. for a choir?
Copying music infringes on copyright law and is considered a criminal offense.
The GEMA (German music rights association) may inspect the performance material on public performances.
- How difficult is the music?
Levels of difficulty (if known) are stated on a scale 1 (very easy) to 6 (difficult).
If not stated, please ask. Note: levels of difficulty usually are not available for choral works or classical music.
- I am not sure about which title to order. Can I get sample pages?
We try to send sample pages or excerpts from the score. This is usually possible for jazz band, concert band and orchestra titles which we keep on stock.
- Do you supply free choral samples?
No. Some publishers may provide this service directly.
- How many copies am I required to order for choral music?
This quantity varies with the publisher. Minimum quantities are displayed within product details
- Why can't I listen to the audio examples?
When you click on an audio link, a flash movie will appear in a small window at the right side of the search field.
Please make sure that you have Flash player installed, and that it is not blocked by browser settings.